The Network infrastructure of your business is the hardware and software resources that enable network connectivity, communication, operations, and management of an enterprise network. This hardware and software provides the communication paths and services between users, processes, applications, services, external networks, and the internet. Your entire network infrastructure is interconnected, and can be used for internal and external communications or both.
A typical network infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Wireless Routers
- LAN Cards
- Network Security Applications
- Network Operations and Management
- Operating Systems
- T-1 Line
- IP Addressing
- Wireless protocols
Ion Networking can help you create a stable and secure network infrastructure using the appropriate network hardware, software and services necessary to let you run your business efficiently. Your network should be able to handle more traffic, protect your data, and maintain compliance.
- Ion Networking can ensure your wired and wireless network connection provides your business with consistent and flexible access to data whether you are at your desk or outside of your building.
- Ion Networking can verify your servers communicate properly and give you access to your network through VPN.
- Ion Networking can help you determine which hardware and service options best meet your security, bandwidth and budget requirements.
Selecting the right hardware to ensure all of your laptops and mobile devices can connect with the greatest possible security is crucial for your business.